Goods and Service Tax was the new tax that was introduced by the government of India however, the tax was not understood by a lot of people and that is why the Indian government introduced the GSK also known as GST Suvidha Kendra. This one-stop platform is a very effective platform for all those people who want to earn additional income and that is why here, we are going to tell you about the same.
Who are eligible for opening a GST Suvidha Kendra?
As explained earlier, a GST Suvidha Kendra can be easily opened by people when they want to earn additional income and want to be business owners, however, there are still certain eligibility criteria that people need to fulfil so if you are interested in opening a GST Suvidha Kendra, read all the requirements that you need to complete.
- You need to be a citizen of India with valid resident proof.
- You also need to have a small office space so that you can open your support centre.
- Basic computer knowledge is also required for people.
- You need to have information related to accounts and finance to help people with their tax returns.
- You also need to be a person who has completed senior secondary education.
These are the basic requirements that you need to fulfil if you want to apply for a GST Suvidha Centre and want to complete GST Suvidha Kendra login.
What is the process to open a GST Suvidha Kendra?
Now that you have ensured that you are fulfilling all the requirements that you need if you want to open a GST Suvidha Kendra, you can very easily use the process that we are giving here to open the GST Suvidha Kendra.
This entire process is online which means that you do not need to go anywhere to apply for the service centre. Carefully understand and then, follow all the commands.
- The first thing that you need to do is to choose a platform that offers the registration or the license for opening a GSK. After this is done, open the website of the same company.
- Read all the necessary information present on the website like the structure, terms and conditions and the application procedure.
- You will also find the customer support number of the company on the website. Use the number to contact the representative.
- You need to make sure that the GST Suvidha Kendra franchise that you are choosing is perfect for you.
- Now, you can use the registration form present on the website to apply for a GSK. Enter all the information that is asked like your personal information, address details, and educational qualifications.
- After you have submitted all the documents, you need to wait for the verification process.
- Once the verification process is done, you need to choose the plan that you want and pay the required amount for the same.
- As soon as the payment is done, you become eligible for opening your own GST Suvidha Kendra at any eligible location.
I am sure that you are able to understand the details that we have shared here. There are a lot of benefits of opening a GSK like having a GST license, being a GST promoter or telling people about the different GST-related services. All these will become eligible for you as soon as you open a GST Suvidha Kendra with the help of the process that we have mentioned above in the guide.
A GST Suvidha Kendra is a very beneficial location for both the owner as well as the customers as both of them will benefit a lot from the same.