The role of the Rockspace extender device is to extend the range of the main router’s WiFi signals. After doing the Rockspace extender setup and login process, you can easily enjoy a fast and reliable internet connection at every corner of your office and house. To know all the basic information about the Rockspace extender device, you will need to read all the points on this page.
Pros Of Rockspace Extender
- It disables all the dead zone areas of your office and house.
- Enjoy fast internet speed.
- The login and setup process of the Rockspace extender is straightforward.
- It comes at a very reasonable price.
- Connect this device with any type of existing or main router.
Rockspace AC2100 Extender LED Specifications
Power LED: This LED is solid green when the extender is powered on and functioning properly.
2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi LED: This LED indicates the signal strength of the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network. The LED is solid green when the signal is strong, solid yellow when it’s moderate, and solid red when it’s weak.
WPS LED: This LED is solid green when the extender is connected to a Wi-Fi network via WPS. It blinks when the extender is in WPS setup mode.
Access To The Rockspace Extender Login Page
Before doing the login process, first, you will need a few essential things. Without these requirements, you can’t do the Rockspace extender login process.
- Necessary to have an active internet connection.
- Take any one WiFi-containing gadget.
- Just keep in mind the Rockspace extender default web portal and login details.
Now, let’s begin the login process.
- First, take the WiFi gadget and connect it to the Rockspace extender network with the help of an ethernet cable.
- After that, fill in the web portal re.rockspace.local in the URL bar of the web browser.
- Now, fill in all the details or information shown on the web management page to complete the login process.
- Check the tag or bottom of your device, to verify the login details.
Note: If you fail to do the login process after trying this method, then try another method.
By Installing RS Application
- First, take the Android mobile phone and open the Google Play store.
- Make sure that your WiFi gadget must be connected to the Rockspace extender device.
- Now, download the RS application on your phone.
- After that, open that application and fill in all the details which are shown on the app page.
- In the end, hit on the login button to complete or finish the Rockspace extender login process.
Connect Rockspace AC2100 Extender To Router
There are three ways to pair the Rockspace AC2100 extender device with the router.
- By using the extender and router WPS button.
- Through the RS application.
- With the help of an ethernet cable.
By Push WPS Button
- First, settle the extender and router gadget closer to each other.
- Now, put the extender power plug in a power socket.
- Next, push the WPS button on the extender and router.
- After doing this, the solid WPS LED starts blinking solid blue on both the extender and router gadget.
- It means the Rockspace extender setup process is done.
By An Ethernet Cable
- First, connect your computer to the Rockspace extender network by using an ethernet cable.
- Now, open the navigation on your computer and enter the web portal re.rockspace.local in the URL bar of the web browser.
- Next, fill in the details shown on the page.
- Then, tap on the New Rockspace extender setup option.
- Further, from the WiFi settings, select your WiFi network and which one you want to extend.
- In the end, fill in the details and by doing this, the Extender successfully configured notification will be shown up on your display.
Via Installing RS Application
- Download the RS application from the Google Play store on your Android mobile phone.
- Now, open the app and fill in the details.
- Next, tap on the New Extender Setup page option.
- In the end, follow all the descriptions carefully.
After doing the Rockspace extender setup process, if you are facing any issues such as being unable to connect to the internet. To solve this issue, consider the below solution tip to fix them.
Resolve Rockspace Extender Troubles
To resolve any kind of common issue you will need to study the below-resolving issue tips.
- Check the gap between the Rockspace AC2100 extender and router.
- Look at all the cables that connect to the extender and router device.
- Try to power cycle both gadgets.
- Upgrade the firmware of the Rockspace extender.
- Reset Rockspace AC2100 extender.
Note: After resetting, you will need to do the Rockspace extender setup process.
Now, you will be able to know the role and working of the Rockspace AC2100 extender device, after the study of this entire page. https://cityoftips.com/