“Facing a hurdle in the daily work operations” is the worst nightmare for business owners. A minor downtime can cost businesses of any size and niche hundreds of dollars.
If the growth of your business relies on daily work production too, you must know how to steer clear of expected and unexpected downtimes in the shortest time. For this, you must master how to quickly troubleshoot technical snags in the QuickBooks software so that it doesn’t become a cause of “another business downtime”.
Through this troubleshooting blog post, learn how to expertly resolve “QuickBooks error code 6000 305”in the shortest time. This QB error code that denies users access to company files can halt the work operations of your business for the longest time. So, read the steps mentioned below and uncover how to troubleshoot the QB error quickly and permanently.
Expert QuickBooks Troubleshooting Steps To Resolve QB Company File Error 6000 305
Procedure – Locate And Annihilate The Errors In The Damaged QB Company File
- In the first step of the QuickBooks file backup error troubleshooting process, find and open the defective company file.
- Now, you must tweak the names of the “defective QB company file” and the “QuickBooks transaction log file.” Note that both these QuickBooks files have the same name but different file extensions. The damaged company file has “.qbw” extension and the transaction log file has “.tlg” extension.
- Firstly, locate the original company file of the QuickBooks software, right-select it, and choose the “Rename” button to tweak the file name. Give a new name to the file or keep the old name as it is and add “.old” at the end of the file name to annihilate the company file errors.
- Repeat the above step for the “transaction log file” of the QuickBooks software to terminate the QB error.
- Once done with the above step, log out of all the user accounts from the Data file of the QuickBooks accounting software.
- Now, reboot the server system and client computers to diagnose and annihilate the errors in the QB company file.
- Once the system reopens, shift the company file to the home screen or any other location except its original folder.
- Now, log in to the QuickBooks account and access the QB company file first, from the server system and then the host computers.
Not sure if you can resolve the QB company file error on your own? Then, connect with the certified professionals of Pool Accountant and let our experts resolve the QuickBooks company file error 6000 305 on your behalf. Our QuickBooks experts can proficiently troubleshoot and fix QB errors in the quickest time and at the most affordable prices.
To talk to our QuickBooks professionals and schedule an appointment, visit our website – Pool Accountant or call our toll-free number +1-800-563-8214!