The Smart Transportation Market Size 2023 Research report presents an in-depth analysis of the Smart Transportation Market size, growth, share, segments, manufacturers, and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity. This report also focuses on key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, deployment models, future road-map, revenue and 2027 forecast. Moreover, this research report categorizes the global Smart Transportation Market by companies, region, and type and end-user industry.
Market Growth Drivers:
Traffic problems are rising owing to an exponential increase in suburban and rural residents moving to cities and the equivalent surge in population density around urban areas. With rapid density growth, vehicular congestion in cities has also increased, aided by inadequate highway designs and poor urban planning. For instance, traffic congestion alone cost more than USD 200 billion in 4 developed economies (U.K., France, U.S., and Germany). It leads to a high number of accidents, money & time lost in commuting, and overall loss of economic growth & productivity. However, through remote sensors, autonomous vehicles, 5G networks, vehicle-sharing services, dynamic traffic signals, and better infrastructure, automotive safety and efficiency can be increased. Hence, these factors are driving the demand for smart transportation networks.
Who are the Major Smart Transportation Market Vendors?
- MICHELIN (Clermont-Ferrand, France)
- Bridgestone Corporation (Tokyo, Japan)
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (Ohio, United States)
- Continental AG (Hanover, Germany)
- Hankook Tire & Technology Co. Ltd. (Seongnam-si, South Korea)
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A. (Milan, Italy)
- Cheng Shin Rubber Ind. Co. Ltd. (Taiwan, ROC)
- THE YOKOHAMA RUBBER CO., LTD. (Tokyo, Japan)
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Keyword Market
- Since the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 100 countries around the globe with the World Health Organization declaring it a public health emergency. The global impacts of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) are already starting to be felt, and will significantly affect the Keyword Market Size in 2020.
- COVID-19 can affect the global economy in three main ways: by directly affecting production and demand, by creating supply chain and market disruption, and by its financial impact on firms and financial markets.
- The outbreak of COVID-19 has brought effects on many aspects, like flight cancellations; travel bans and quarantines; restaurants closed; all indoor events restricted; over forty countries’ state of emergency declared; massive slowing of the supply chain; stock market volatility; falling business confidence, growing panic among the population, and uncertainty about future.
- This report also analyses the impact of Coronavirus COVID-19 on the industry.
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245