What is the end goal of putting so much effort into life? Happiness. Though we pursue happiness throughout our lives, not everyone is able to experience it. Only a selected amount of individuals from us are fortunate enough to receive what we desire and deserve. But can we really influence how happy we are? How can we determine if we have a right to this happiness or not? It is all a matter of our fate, yes our fate determines and governs our life.
The trajectory of our lives is determined by the positions of the planets, stars, moon, and sun. If we experience sadness or happiness in our life, it depends on certain circumstances and yogas. One of them is Raja Yoga. It is believed that you will live a royal and king-sized existence through this yoga. If this Yoga exists in your Kundali you will be blessed with great success, power, and status.
All the famous names, whether they are politicians, celebrities, athletes, or benefactors, acquire special positions and success as a result of the precise planetary placements in their horoscopes.
Raja Yoga in a person’s horoscope is formed by a number of planetary alignments. Read on to learn more about these pairings.
- When the owners of the first, 4th, 7th, and 10th bhavas as well as those of the ninth and 5th bhavas sit in their respective bhavas, it becomes advantageous. For instance, the sun & moon control the 4th & 5th houses for Aries. If they are both seated in the 1st, 4th, 5th, 9th, or 10th house, Raja Yoga is created. This individual will experience all of the world’s joys and happiness.
- In the case of Taurus, we will look to see if the Lord of the 9th or 10th house is in conjunction with the Lord of the Fifth house or not. If this occurs in any Kendra or Trikona, Raja Yoga is created.
- In the case of Gemini, it is important to consider whether or not Mercury, the ruler of the 1st & 4th houses, is conjunct with Jupiter, the ruler of the 10th house, or Venus, the ruler of the 5th house. When it comes to Raja Yoga, at least one of these two prerequisites must be met.
- Raja Yoga is established in the horoscope if Cancer is rising in the Kundli and the Lord of the 1st house (moon), Lord of the 5th house, and Lord of the 10th house are conjunct in a Kendra (first, fourth, seventh house, or tenth house) or trikona (fifth and ninth house).
- When Leo is rising in the horoscope, Jupiter, the ruler of the 5th house, conjuncts the rulers of the 4th and 9th houses in a Kendra or trikona, forming Raja Yoga.
- In the case of Virgo, the establishment of Raja Yoga is particularly unique. It is created when the rulers of the 1st and 10th houses align with either the 4th and 7th house or the 2nd and 9th house in either Kendra or Trikona. Raja Yoga will likely form if Mercury & Venus align in the 3rd house of the horoscope and gaze at the 9th house of the horoscope.
- In the instance of Libra, Raja Yoga is created when the Lord of the 4th and 5th bhavas (Saturn) forms a Kendra or trikona with the Lord of the 7th bhava, the accendant of the ninth bhava (Mercury), or the Lord of the tenth bhava (Moon).
- When the Lord of the 5th house (Jupiter) conjuncts the Lord of the 9th house (Moon) or the Lord of the 10th house (Sun) in the Kendra of a rising Scorpio birth chart, a Raja Yoga is created.
- In the instance of Sagittarius, the creation of Raja Yoga is indicated by the conjunction of the first and fourth houses with the ascendant of the fifth house (Mars), the ascendant of the tenth house (Mercury), or the ascendant of the ninth house (sun) in a trikona or Kendra.
- When Venus, the ruler of the fifth, tenth, and seventh bhavas, or the moon, the ruler of the seventh bhava, forms a conjunction with the ascendant of the first bhava (Saturn), a Raja Yoga is created.
- A Raja Yoga is created when the Lord of the 1st bhava (Saturn) and the Lord of the 4th and 9th bhava are conjunct in the correct house, such as the Trikona or Kendra.
- When Pisces rises in the horoscope and Jupiter, the Lord of the 10th house, forms a trikona or Kendra with Mercury, the Lord of the 4th and 7th houses, or Mars, the Lord of the 9th house, the horoscope symbolizes a Raja Yoga.
If you are looking for expert advice and more information regarding Raja Yoga then feel free to talk to Astrologers at Anytime Astro. You will get the best and most accurate advice from the most renowned and certified Astrologers.