Hoverboard is four wheels. A hoverboard is commonly used as a tool for recreation and sports.
Hoverboards are controlled manually, that is, using one leg to propel the hoverboard. Currently, there are many places that provide arenas for maneuvering with hoverboards.
This hoverboard technology is growing with the addition of lithium-ion batteries, the use of two large wheels on the left and right sides, and the addition of gyroscopes and sensors to detect user movements, known as hoverboards.
Literally, a hoverboard means a floating board. Hoverboards are inspired by several fictional films.
In the film, it is described that a hoverboard is a hoverboard that flies very quickly using electromagnetic waves.
But actually, the hoverboard is a term for a hoverboard that has two wheels. Hoverboards are known as self-balancing hoverboards. That is, the hoverboard can run automatically by balancing the body while standing on it.
Actually riding a hoverboard is not difficult as long as you get used to it. The following are the steps for riding a hoverboard:
Make sure the hoverboard is fully charged. If it is not fully loaded, then the performance of the hoverboard is not optimal so there is a possibility that the hoverboard will die in the middle of use and you may fall
- If you’ve never skated before and you’re trying to ride a hoverboard, make sure you practice on level ground. Also, look for a path that allows you to hold on, considering you are not used to balancing on a hoverboard.
- Practice on a sloping path, such as a ramp for wheelchair users to get used to balancing on a hoverboard
- Turn on the hoverboard. Don’t get on the hoverboard when it’s off because the hoverboard won’t balance automatically and you’ll fall.
- Stand up straight, then place both feet on the edge of the hoverboard. Place one foot first, preferably holding on to one focus, then place the other foot.
- The wide distance between the two feet can make it easier for you to balance your body while riding the hoverboard
- Move the right leg to walk to the left, and vice versa.
- Walk slowly until your body gets used to balancing on the hoverboard.
- If you want to turn clockwise, point your right toe down (slightly on tiptoe).
- To turn the other way around, do the same with your left foot.
- The basis of riding a hoverboard is body balance and how you change the center of gravity on your feet to stay balanced.
- When you want to get off the hoverboard, drop one foot backward, not forwards. Try not to move the hoverboard forward and don’t jump when you get off the hoverboard.
- After implementing these steps, there are some tips for driving a hoverboard, namely.
- Hoverboards can go up to 15 degrees, and some hoverboards can go at even greater angles. New users should be careful because this elevation angle can shake the body’s balance
The speed of the hoverboard can be around 10 miles per hour or 15 km per hour. This sounds as an alarm so you can reduce speed on the hoverboard. You can bend your knees to control the speed of the hoverboard.
- Use safety equipment such as helmets, elbow guards, and knee guards
If you are not used to riding a hoverboard or are just learning, it’s best not to do dangerous tricks on a hoverboard
- Some hoverboards can be used in off-road areas. But still, be careful because the uneven road can disturb your balance so you can fall
- Or use a sticker that can reflect light.
- Practice diligently so that you get used to balancing your body while riding the hoverboard
Hoverboards are different from hoverboards.
- The way a hoverboard works is not the same as a hoverboard. So you shouldn’t have to try tricks that can be done on a hoverboard so you don’t get injured
- Hoverboarding is actually a sport or entertainment that is quite challenging for adrenaline, some even classify this entertainment as extreme.
- Even though there is a risk of an accident from riding a hoverboard, this risk can be minimized by practicing diligently and maintaining safety while riding.
Recommended Article: Why Do You Need a Merchant Account and Which Type You Should Choose?